Let It Sleet, Let It Sleet...Let It Sleet?

Today I woke up to our first ice "storm" since my freshman year in college back in 2003. It didn't do much but it's still sleeting as we speak so it might get worse. But it's also starting to warm up. Here are some of the pictures I took... (Sorry but some of them are a bit blurry, it was still sleeting when I took them.)

025

This was taken from the Living Room Window.

029

Taken from the front door, that's my Mom's car.

030

Someone had already made footprints...I wanted to be the first.

031

The hedge right next to our door.

032

Shot of my Mom's car.

033

A sky shot

034

A close up of the car

037

A blurry close up

038


My sleeve

039

My footprint

041

Our back patio

042

Another picture of the back patio

I'll try to take some more pics as the day goes by. I have to go out later to do the laundry. Our laundry "room" is sort of detached from the house, off the back patio. Today was a snow day so both my mom and my brother are home, talk about family time.

0 comments:


up