Happy Birthday to Me

Today is my 23rd birthday, it feels weird. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary, I hate it when my birthday falls on a weekday, not to mention that I have no money to go and splurge on myself. I know there are tons of things to do for free, but not here in the south and definately not during the monf January. Now next week around Martin Luther King's birthday then yeah I'm sure there will be loads of free things. But that's one of the things that can lead to not liking the fact that your birthday is only two weeks after Christmas. A lot of people think you can just lump it all together but I figure if I can't lump your birthday in with the closet national holiday than neither should you being lumping mines.

But other than that I am happy to see another year, I am happy to have my family around for another year. 2007 was not the year I wanted it to be but I survived it and I can only go int o 2008 with a positive outlook.

In other news, I have gotten another email from Edward Jones about a possible job, I know I should get in touch with the lady. It's a job, but I don't know if I am truly qualfied to work there. So I am going to sleep on it and perhaps call them tomorrow morning. I know I can't dally to long or I might be passing up a good chance. I know I can learn and excel anything I put my mind to, dealing with other people's finances? *sigh* that's a big thing.

Well I'm off to do something...maybe this weekend I'll do something festive for my birthday.

0 comments:


up