Job Search: Potential Job?

I finally got up the nerve to call the lady back from Edward Jones. Unfortunately she wasn't there so I left her a message. She then called me back and I didn't hear the phone ring so I missed it. But she did leave a message and I'm suppose to call her back tomorrow morning and we are to have a discussion. I'm thinking they have some sort of entry level position. I don't really know how I feel about it.

On the one had I'm excited about a potential job, on the other hand I'm nervous that I'm getting my hopes up for nothing. So I've been trying my best not to think about it. I told my mom about the other day, and my sister. My mom was like okay well maybe they have a entry level position, just call her back and see what she has to say. My sister was less supportive, saying that I wasn't qualified. I don't know what they are looking for so I don't know if I'm qualified or not.

I'm really ready for a job cause I'm ready to start anew. I know I'm kinda asking for a lot, everyone's saying it's gonna take a while before I can actually get something. My dad has been looking for work for five years. I don't know what all he's applied for but I'm hoping my luck will be different.

On a side note, my mom *suggested* that I think about just going back to school...possibly in another state. I've been thinking about it, but it might not be as easy as everyone seems to think. It's much harder to get into grad school plus find money to do it. Besides I haven't a clue really what I want to go back for. That's why I took the year off to try and figure it out.

0 comments:


up