Vacationing From the Edge: Introductions part 4- Me

Note: This was once part of one giant post but I have decided to break it up into smaller parts, so that the post isn't that long to read!

The last edition for this posting series Vacationing From the Edge: Introductions. I've talked about my Graduation Blues, Money Trouble, and My Family. It's the fourth part, and there's only one last thing to talk about...Me. Again another *sigh*.

4) Me

And then there is me. I just kind of gave up after the summer; I was tired, abused, and disillusioned. I quit a job that I had been at since my freshman year and got two new jobs that were mindless. I didn’t save anything and went overdrawn almost every month. I’m back in my parent’s house something that I didn’t want. I have no job prospective and no income to speak of. Needless to say, I am beyond depressed and can only hope to get better.

All this as cause me to become a resident of a village located at the edge of sanity. I hope my stay here is brief. I invite you to journey with me as I stumble my way back to solid grounds in sanity. I know that it will be rough and not pretty, but that’s what makes good living right?

0 comments:


up