March 2008 Goals

march

Here's my March Goals:

1. Look for more places to apply: I'm kind of iffy about this one, I'm starting to get bummed out, there really aren't any jobs available here in the south. And the option of picking up and leaving isn't an option. But I'll keep at it, again one job a week, until something comes along.

2. Gain full time employment: Same as last month, I would like to have full time employment by April 1st. *sigh*

3. Step up the posting: I've got some post that I've been thinking of doing for the longest, now I just need to get on that. Last month I challenged myself on my other two blogs to post at least two times a week, and I surpassed that goal, so this month it's this blogs turn. Two posts a week.

4. Post at least another two articles to Helium: I would like to turn some of the post from here into articles and post one from their title selections. Maybe I can figure out a way to knock out two stones in one with this one.

5. Open a high interest savings account with the possibility of a checking account.: Right now I have a toss up between ING Direct Orange Savings/Electric Orange Checking and HSBC Direct Online Savings/Online Payment Account. I would keep my brick and mortar checking account and maybe set up a savings account.

6. Increase my overall net worth by 1250%: I know that might seem a lot but really its not, considering I have about $4 in my account now, that's only an increase to $50 to be in my account at the end of the month.

0 comments:


up