I'm Moving...

Well the blog is moving...where? I think I'm going to move it over to WordPress.. Why? Because Blogger isn't as cool as WordPress. Granted you can easily change the template through CSS but the templates I've found aren't that great and they act funny once you upload them. I'll be making the move sometime this week, if not tonight. I doubt anyone cares because no one is really reading this...another reason why I'm heading over to WordPress. I've got another blog that's not PF related and it's been up I think shorter than this blog and I've gotten way more hits to that one. I think because of their Blog and Tag Surfers, where you can easily see other blogs that are writing about the same things you are.


I've kind of kicked this idea around for a while, cause I didn't want to leave this blog, because my adsense and other non-salary things are connected to it. But I'll just have to go in and change those things out. If I can't succesfully move the archives over, then I'll just leave this blog up and start from here over there.


Until then...


0 comments:


up