Suze Orman's Women and Money

The other day I was lucky enough to be reading several of my PF blogs and saw that Oprah was giving away a free copy of Suze Orman's book, Women and Money. The download was until the end of Valentine's Day, so sorry if you missed it. I've seen her book on other's blog and was a bit curious as to what was detailed inside. But since my local library did not have it, and I haven't been able to get to the main library, I just put it on my wish to read list. Well God most definitely works in mysterious ways. How else could you explain this gracious gift? Well I plan on start reading it today and will be sharing my thoughts through out the course of it.

Does anyone else have any good personal finance books they would like to suggest?

Until next time,

sanitygurl

*Notice the name change? Yeah I'm still crafting my blog identity...which will explain the template changes and what not...sorry, Hopefully I'll hit on the perfect combination soon!

0 comments:


up